Effective as of May 22, 2023
Use Of The Site
- use the Site for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party;
- frame or hyperlink the Site or any portion thereof;
- remove any proprietary notices from the Site or any copy thereof;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or hack the Site or to defeat or overcome any security measures, encryption and/or digital rights management technology implemented by SQAD with respect to the Site and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by SQAD;
- use the Site for any illegal or fraudulent purpose;
- use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Risks you assume
While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate information, we may not promptly update or correct the Site even if we are aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we are not responsible for any action that you take or decision you make in reliance on any information contained in the Site.
The Site may contain hyperlinks (“Links”) to other websites, or advertising or sponsorships operated by or referring to third parties and their goods and services (“Advertising”). Links and Advertising may be made available to assist you, the user. SQAD does not control such Links or Advertising. SQAD MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR RESOURCES AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR RESOURCES, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THEM. Inclusion of such Links or Advertising does not imply any endorsement by SQAD, including but not limited to opinions, statements, information, individuals or entities referred to on such Links or Advertising or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for any charges or obligations that you may incur in your dealings with such linked site operators or advertisers. Linked sites or other websites may also have a Link to this Site; SQAD is not, and you agree that SQAD is not, responsible for the content of any such website or the actions of any operator of any such website.
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SQAD expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. SQAD makes no warranty that (i) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from viruses or malicious code; or (ii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations. Any material downloaded from or otherwise obtained through the Site is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting from such download or use.
Warning Against Hackers
It is possible that other users or unauthorized “hackers” may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Site and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such materials. It may also be possible for other users or “hackers” to obtain personal information about you. By using the Site, you assume the risk of such occurrences.